Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pokemon Building #2

I bring you the Pokemon Center papercraft! Assembly is similar to the pokemon mart.

Yesterday I was browsing some Pokemon Diamond screen shots and realized that the PC and PM only have the gray posts at the front of the building. I didn't want to remove the posts around the building so it won't look boring at the back.

I really should have made papercraft buildings of games I actually played. Like Harvest Moon... hmmm... not a bad idea. 


Template (2pages, Letter) : Download









Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah that would be awsome to do Harvest moon buildings! But could you keep them simple? Im only a starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so cute! ^-^ perfect for a custom playset for mini pokemon figures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not have a version where you can take off the roof and there's everything you would see inside a Pokemon Center in the games. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool hope i can figure it out! XD ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude for some reason i cant download this it just wont work for some reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting this template. I tested the download link and it's working fine. Please try again and inform me if it still won't work.

      Delete
  6. aw thats okay bro just keep trying

    ReplyDelete